Transformational Systems Training (TST) provides a pathway to an emerging world view that is recognised across scientific disciplines, wisdom traditions, differing cultures and various faiths as essential for a sustainable and just future. You leave this training equipped to utilise transformatioanl systems and processes in groups or simply within your own life.
In the 3 day training safety is established, equality reinstated and meaningful relationships developed for the emergence of powerful understanding and transformation outcomes. An interconnected world supported by living systems becomes visible and authentic self is revealed. It is recognised we all carry wisdom and by coming together in the right way solutions for a better future are clear.
This programme has been developed over many years. Characteristic of living systems upon which it is based it is constantly evolving with the input of participants. No two TST events are the same as the systems utilised respond to the participants within the training.
TST can be utilised post training for healing, personal/spiritual evolution, social change, community, agriculture, service delivery, organisations, business and much more. Graduates are invited to participate in an ongoing self-organising community for peer support, sharing of applied experience, mentoring, access to resources and additional learning opportunities.
A lifetime of study and experiential learning has been integrated for the development of the TST programme. Influences include the science of self-organising systems, wisdom traditions, indigenous wisdom that is common in various parts of the world, long periods of nature immersion, extensive travel and participation in conferences and exploratory workshops, and my work as a psychologist
Topics covered in the three day TST include:
- Self organising and transformational processes and how to work with them
- Boundary as container for process
- Safe and mindful relationship of participants
- Feedback at a group and individual level for self organisation
- How to bring forward essential values to energise transformational process
- Mindfulness in facilitation
- The importance of balance in the process
- Transformational Circle process protocol
- Types of circle for differing purpose and application
- The various elements of Transformational Circle that contribute to participation
- Natural healing and wisdom release
For more information training dates and bookings go to www.thenaturecode.com